Realtors Need A Home Inspector They Can Trust
Why would you ever choose another inspector?
Realtors need an inspection they can trust. At Castle Home Inspection we are a little bit different than your average home inspector. Our whole philosophy is centered around serving not only the buyer, but also you as the agent. We recognize that it’s your client and that they are on loan to us for 3 hours during the inspection. Our goal is to return your client in the same or better condition than we started.
Charge Neutral Approach
All of our inspectors are trained in the charge neutral approach, which means we don’t scare people. We don’t make mountains out of mole hills and we do not gloss over important stuff. We also call it the Goldilocks approach… Not too hot, not too cold, but Juuuust Right.
Why would anyone choose anything else?
Why would you ever utilize an inspection company that doesn’t guarantee their work with warranties backed by a third party to ensure your client has a great experience and takes the liability off you the agent.
Give us 5% of your confidence, and we’ll earn the other 95%
This is what we offer, this is what we guarantee
FAQ’s by Homeowners For Realtors
Home Inspection Answers for your Frequently Asked Questions